CISC181 S2015 ActivityCompletion
Try to read the material in ZJ fast enough to keep up with each week's lectures. You should also do the activities for each chapter as you go. The website will keep track of your progress for you, and we will be able to see how much material you've gotten through.
At 10 am on the day of each exam (midterm and final), your activity percentage of the assigned readings up to that date will be noted. Each chapter will be weighted equally, regardless of length. Before the midterm, we will scale and convert this number to a 7.5% range; the post-midterm activities will be worth 2.5% (because there are so many more before the midterm). These two measurements will be combined for the 10% overall value at the end of the semester.